I, you, we, they + V (Do you + V?)
he, she, it + Vs (Does he + V?)
1. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple. (source)
- Alice (to have) ____________________ a sister.
- Her sister’s name (to be) ____________________ Ann.
- Ann (to be) ____________________ a student.
- She (to get) ____________________ up at seven o'clock.
- She (to go) ____________________ to the institute in the morning.
- Jane (to be) ____________________ fond of sports.
- She (to do) ____________________ her morning exercises every day.
- For breakfast she (to have)____________________ two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
- After breakfast she (to go) ____________________ to the institute.
- Sometimes she (to take) ____________________ a bus.
- It (to take) ____________________ her an hour and a half to do her homework.
- She (to speak) ____________________ English well.
- Her friends usually (to call) ____________________ her at about 8 o’clock.
- Ann (to take) ____________________ a shower before going to bed.
- She (to go) ____________________ to bed at 11 p. m.
2. Вставьте глагол “to be” в требуемой форме Present Simple. (source)
- I _______ a student.
- My father _______ not a shop-assistant, he _______ a scientist.
- _______ your aunt a nurse? - Yes, she _______ .
- _______ they at home? - No, they _______ not. They _______ at school.
- _______ you an engineer? - Yes, I _______
- _______ your friend a photographer? No, she _______ not a photographer, she _______ a student.
- _______ your brothers at school? - Yes, they _______ .
- _______ this her watch? - Yes, it _______ .
- Max _______ an office-worker.
- We _______ late, sorry!
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple. (source)
- One fly_____________ (to fly) , two flies _____________ (to fly).
- One girl _____________ (to cry), four girls _____________ (to cry).
- When a wolf _____________ (to see) the moon, it _____________ (to begin) to howl (выть).
- Wolves and sheep _____________ (to be) never friends.
- Our hens _____________ (to lay [откладывать]) a lot of eggs.
- Boys _____________ (to fight) and_____________ (to shout).
- That boy _____________ (to try) to catch some balls.
- These girls _____________ (to try) to run away from an angry turkey.
- If one goose _____________ (to have) one tooth, how many teeth _____________ (to have) thirteen geese?
4. Сделайте предложения правдивыми для вашей семьи. Используйте следующие слова. (source)
always, usually, often, sometimes, rarely, never
- We ____________ celebrate Christmas.
- My mum ____________ decorates a Christmas tree.
- My dad ____________ buys a Christmas tree.
- My granny ____________ makes a cake.
- My parents ____________ send Christmas cards.
- I ____________ get presents.
- We ____________ sing Christmas carols.
5. Заполните стихотворение предложенными формами глаголов. (source)
’m, end, go, have, is, is, start, starts, starts, watch
My lessons (1) _______ at ten to eight,
But, poor me! I (2) _______ always late.
English (3) _______ at ten to nine,
That’s when my eyes begin to shine.
Russian (4) _______ at half past ten,
But I haven’t got my pen.
It’s not on my desk, or under my chair.
Oh, here it (5) _______, in Silvia’s hair.
My lessons (6) _______ at five past two,
But I haven’t got my shoe.
Oh, here it (7) _______, behind the door.
I’m late again, it’s half past four.
At five o’clock I (8) _______ my tea,
At ten to six I (9) _______ TV.
I (10) _______ to bed at ten to eight.
To have a rest is always great!
6. How often do you ...? Answer the questions. You may use these prompts.
- How often do you travel?
- How often do you wake up in the middle of the night?
- How often do you go to the dentist?
- How often do you go to church?
- How often do you eat candies?
- How often do you go to the doctor?
- How often do you take your English book to study?
- How often do you practice sports?
- How often do you brush your teeth?
- How often do you listen to music?
- How often do you read?
- How often do you go to the shopping mall?
- How often do you buy clothes?
- How often do you eat fast food?
- How often do you have English classes?
- How often do you go out with your friends?
- How often do you go to the movies?
- How often do you go for a walk?
- How often do you use the Internet?
- How often do you cook?